Create Account

The account holder for submitting applications for the KCC Travel Saver or 16+ Travel Saver passes is normally a parent or guardian or carer.

Setting up your account will allow you to submit applications, make online payment or arrange payment by direct debit instalments, request Replacement in the event a pass is lost or damaged, and to request Renewal in future years.

Account setup begins below with your address details. (Note that whilst technically the account holder need not be a Kent resident, the actual passholder's address must be an address within the Kent County Council local government area.)